- The Russian Revolution would begin in 1912, after the end of World War I.
- Vladimir Lenin would become a central figure in the revolution.
- The Revolution would end in the overthrow of the Tsar.
- Vladimir Lenin would become the leader of the newly established Soviet Union
Death of Vladimir LeninEdit
- One year after Lenin's rise to power, he would pass away due to an unknown illness.
- Joseph Stalin would rise to power in his place.
- Stalin, seeing an opportunity in a weakened Europe, would move the Soviet army west to take territory.
- The Soviets would expand all the way to Germany, meeting little resistance along the way.
- Soviet expansion was condemned by the former Allies of World War I.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.