- The culture of the United States would be locked into a war with the culture of the Soviet Union.
- Social liberalism reigned supreme in the United States, while the Soviets followed an authoritarian and conservative culture.
- U.S. planes would fly over Soviet airspace and drop casettes and leaflets.
- American leaders thought that the Soviet people could be turned to the side of the U.S. if influenced by their "superior culture".
- The culture war would end up being a failure for the United States.
- The Soviet people did not turn to western culture.
- Those that did turn to the culture were persecuted by the Soviet authorities, only making the population more loyal to eastern culture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.